Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Abs Diet

6 week plan to great abs?

I started implementing this initially to the "rules" I had been following since last summer. I saw immediate results, as posted in my previous post. I just have not gotten around to actually putting my thoughts down.

Its light reading, and significantly appealing. The author is pretty straight forward, however, I found his consistent harping on the Atkins diet and other diet plans versus his to be a bit overwhelming. I am reading the book to get information not to learn the propaganda. Anyway its one of those highly recommended books- from Mens Health, to references elsewhere, as well from specific people- I thought it was well worth it to sit down and see what the guy had to say.

Many of the things Zinczenko talks about as far as studies and research is quite interesting. I found it to be motivation for myself to keep on getting my ass off the couch and to actively do something about my weight.

I will write more specifics about his Power Foods, some research to keep me going and some other key components of his plan.

No comments: