Sunday, April 1, 2007

Two Weights at a time




I got a weighing machine that does all these snazzy things like tell me what my fat percentage is and all. I am a bit confused because when I weighed 185 lbs my fat percentage was 29% and then when I got my weight down to 178 lbs. my percentage was around 27.7 % not that I weigh 176lbs and am closer to going below 175 lbs. my fat percentage has sky rocketed to 30.1%.

I am confused at the inverse affect that loosing weight has had on my fat percentage. Something drastic has to happen, but I just can not get myself to wake up and go work out. I think by working out I will start cutting my fat percentage significantly. However, something ver disturbing I discovered recently besides my fat percentage is this idea that you have two seperate sets of weights? Confused, so was I at first because it seemed unbelievable.

When I weigh myself in the morning, I am a self respcting weight of 176 lbs.. That excites me, but as the course of the day unfolds, stress, frustration, long hours of work and class add up- and yes I do feel "bloated" in that the pants that barely just began to fit me again become tight around my waist and begin to feel constricting. However, when I weigh myself, I find that I am an entire two to three pounds more then I was that morning. CRAZY! I can not believe that I take in three to four pounds worth of food into my body!!! That is quite a bit of food.

I also feel flabbery, like I mentioned earlier. I have a friend of mine, his body is rock solid muscle. He looks taller then he was and he looks good in whatever clothes he is wearing. I am a bit envious, but he goes to the bloody gym twice a day sometimes. I do not have that sort of attraction to the gym. But I can use some of his motivation or whatever it is he has, becasue I am sorely lacking it.

No comments: