Saturday, March 24, 2007

Preceptions, Its all 'bout Preceptions

The battle wages on



Week 9
Weight: 178.3lbs
BMI: 28.54
WHR: 0.8875
Body Fat: 27.7%

Having lost a good 7 lbs in about two weeks, I felt pretty good about myself. Now I am trying to maintain that weight. And it fluctuates, while my heart flutters, and I begin loosing hope. I wish it were faster, but I am apprieciating each step on this million step journey I have embarked on. What I realize is that its all about perception. That is the key to success.

When I felt like the guys in that billboard after my 7lbs. lose, it made me feel good. I put on a few pair of pants I have not worn for a few months- well a year now. I started having these wild dreams of mad sex with a rugged and hard body like the one mine was slowly becoming. But then this stagnation happened. I gained a pound, lost it again, gained three, lost three. The fluctuation of weight began to change my perceptions, as if I have reached a ceiling made of glass and my fat just cant seep out of it.

Now I feel like this picture below. I feel like jello and I feel like fat, and I feel fat, and I feel my self-esteem just plummeting. So its all about perception. I know I can hit the 175 mark, and my goal was to do that before the end of the month, well its not the end and its only three pounds away.


So its funny that at 178 I feel like I was when I weighed 190 lbs. I should be happy, because its a motivation factor to get me to the 160 goal and 12% body fat ideal. Just have to keep chugging it through. Add some more extensive working out. FOCUS is the key to this.

No comments: