Saturday, February 24, 2007

Begining to see change

That body is quite a long ways away from being sculpted. It has been a few weeks since I weighed myself, but I notice the difference on my body- around my waist, on my face- things are definatly shaping up.

My stomach has gotten to a point where I can look down and see my feet, but most of all my pecker. Thats really freaking nice to see, the sun is definatly starting to shine down there. Even my "love handles" are shaping down. I fit into a 33 waist size pant with little struggle. Although, by the end of the day the stress is felt along the waist as my body feels inflated and is trying to free itself of the 33 inches of constriction.

I want to put up a picture of what it looked like a few months ago, presently and how it will look in a short while- but I havent gotten around to that. I am sure you want me to spare you the "grizzly" details, plus, I am significantly blessed with hair growth.

No comments: